Let us give you some reasons why you should definitely visit Projekt Showroom’s newest pop-up store in Budapest.
1. If you are interested in Hungarian contemporary art and would like to see and purchase some of the artists’ Budapest-themed design objects instead of some useless stuff, well, you are at the right place at Projekt Showroom’s latest pop-up store. The shop, located on the well-known classy Andrássy Avenue, is waiting for tourists and locals, as well.
2. Interesting place, it is. The design of the 170 square-meter shop is extraordinary: you will see it when you approach the store. The huge BU-DA-PE-ST letters in the shop windows are not easy to ignore. ;)
3. In addition to the cool design and unique atmosphere, Budapest Colors offers cool stuff, as well. You can see and purchase for example books, sweet treats, beauty and paper products, jewelry, textiles and gifts for kids. Several products are unique or made in limited edition. Artwork of Hungarian designers and manufacturers is available here, too, so it is possible for you to buy all your souvenirs in one store.
4. Tiny vases and pálinka shot glasses of Tünde Ruzicska, minimalist leather works of Tamás Varju, cool accessories of Zsofi Hidasi, marmalades and syrups of Katyvasz and sweet honey of Kőteleki Kaptár – whatever you choose, we are sure that you get something memorable and of course super quality.
5. Do you need some help? Budapest Colors is also expanded with a new service: between May and September, they operate as a tourist-information point, too, so they gladly help you to find your way in Budapest.
Address: 5 Andrássy Avenue, Budapest
Opening hours: the pop-up store is open daily between 10am and 8pm until 30 September.
Like and share our article if you love Budapest and all the Budapest-inspired products! ;)