5 concerts you shouldn’t miss in Budapest in 2019 – part 1.
Posted by Mia Balogh · Jan 10, 2019
Grab your agenda and start planning all the concerts you’ll attend in Budapest this year.
- On 16 February, well-known composers Guido and Maurizio De Angelis will appear in Sportarena together with Terence Hill. If you don’t remember the name of the musician duo, just think of all those awesome Terence Hill- Bud Spencer films… they created the soundtrack of these movies, among other projects, of course. Other tip for February: if you prefer rap music, we recommend Nicki Minaj and Future in Sportarena on 25 February.
- March will be also strong. For example, Mike Shonoda from Linkin Park will appear in Sportarena on the 12th while – if you prefer tribute bands and concerts – on 26 March, a fantastic ABBA tribute show can be seen at the same place.
- On 20 April, British guitar player John McLaughlin will perform with his musical formation the 4th Dimension at MOM Sport. Other concert tip: if you prefer jazz, join the crowd on 3 May at Budapest Jazz Club to see and hear American jazz legend John Scofield play.
- May will bring Singapore-born British violinist Vanessa-Mae to Budapest: she is set to perform in Sportarena on 24 May. Do you fancy some rock music instead? British rock band Muse will perform on the same stage on 28 May.
- For June, our top choice is of course the Backstreet Boys – they will perform in Sportarena on 25 June. But if you don’t really want to join “Everybody” in the crowd, we recommend you a probably unforgettable Whitesnake show at Barba Negra on the same night.
To be continued… ;)