An artisan bakery that is also vegan? Fill Good is exactly that and even more. Delicious pastries without additives, from domestic raw materials.
Fill Good is something I really missed from Budapest. It’s a vegan bakery and pizza place, where the owners combine ethics with high degree of expertise and boundless creativity. They despise the additives and make bakery revolution.
Everything here is made from plant ingredients, soy yoghurt comes from organic farming and they use cane sugar as an alternative to white sugar. The pastries contain exactly the same thing as the name suggests: instead of additives, banana rolls are made of real banana, chocolate rolls from cocoa bean and so on. It’s healthy and very tasty at the same time.
Being vegan, Fill God not only takes care of animals, but also the fellow human beings and the environment:
- In order to support the local economy and minimize environmental pollution they use domestic raw materials where it’s possible (They were looking for Hungarian olives and Hungarian coffee, but unfortunately there is no such thing yet...)
- All soy products they use are non-GMO
- Only RSPO palm oil is used
- They work exclusively with cane sugar
- The soy yoghurt they use comes from organic farming.
Fill Good is situated near Jászai Mari square and we highly recommend trying, even if you’re not vegan. In this case, because it’s delicious.