Are you a coffee-fan looking for a new office in Budapest? Let us suggest you to try Coffice, you won’t regret it.
1. In our opinion, Coffice is some kind of a lovechild of a co-working space and a café, and it has all the equipment necessary for working and studying. It can be found in the city centre, near Astoria and Deák Square, in 8 Vitkovics Mihály Street.
2. Coffice has a specialty café downstairs with well-separated tables suitable for work; upstairs they have a much more relaxed “office area”. They have glass meeting rooms, presentation-suitable rooms, projectors and even soundproofed boxes! Do you have to make important phone calls? This can’t be a problem here.
3. Concerning the design, Coffice’s interior designer, Gáspár Bonta said the following: “the interior is a mix of industrialism and geometric, playful, pastel elements”.
4. The spot has been functioning in test mode in April, but the majority of people are sure that it will be a hit soon (if it isn’t already). Now you can sit anywhere where you can see free places and the use of meeting rooms is for free but in the future, you should reserve a place for yourself (and we are sure that it will have a fee). And later, if the idea works, the creators would like to expand and have more Coffices.
5. Thanks to Google Street View, you can also look around there virtually: https://magicview.hu/share/Nr7jL